Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

February 27, 2013

Dr. Seuss' Birthday

Hopefully, Seuss Enterprises won't sue me for using Dr. Seuss' name in my blog title.

I created an entire day's worth of Smart Board lessons (for language arts, writing, and math), using Hoot and Holler's Dr. Seuss Reading and Math Common Core Learning Centers and Lessons. When I just went to TPT to link this post to Hoot and Holler's TPT store, I found that they had removed it (stinkin's Seuss Enterprises...they are ruining everything!).

Even without a link to the bundle, I'm hoping that you might be able to use my Smart Board lessons, and maybe incorporate your own activities. Click below to grab the Smart Board lessons from Google Docs.
Please leave a comment if you find the lessons useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment