Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

February 24, 2013

Birthday Parties and Other Fun Stuff

This is what my kiddos were doing on Friday evening:


They spread their sleeping bags out on our bedroom floor, watched Mulan, and ate popcorn. What a great way to end the week!

Yesterday, we made the trek across the Bay Bridge to go to my niece's birthday party in Baltimore. Her birthday is in mid-January, but the poor kid had the stomach flu on her birthday (for the second year in a row!). There was plenty of pink, balloons, and dress-ups, and everyone seemed to have an awesome time.


On our way back home, we decided to stop at the Outback Steakhouse in Annapolis to spend a gift card (we don't have any Outbacks on the Shore, except down in Salisbury). We stuffed ourselves with steak, shrimp, and lobster. Yum! 

Today, I've been trying to get my behind in gear for the upcoming week. I downloaded a great Dr. Seuss bundle of Language Arts and Math activities, and I'm really excited to use them on Friday. Speaking of Dr. Seuss, did you hear that Seuss Enterprises is actually suing Scrappin Doodles for her Cat in the Hat clip art pack? That might be the goofiest thing I've ever heard; she creates them for educational use, for crying out loud! Ridiculous.

Warning: another shameless plug for Iowa Girl Eats is ahead. I made her BBQ Chicken, Apple, Bacon, and Cheddar Quesadillas for dinner tonight. Another huge hit! Deedle went back twice for more! So simple and so stinkin' good.  

Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment