Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

December 17, 2012

Snowmen at Night

These snowmen turned out so stinkin' cute! I blogged about them here, and you can also head over to my TPT store to pick up the lesson, link to the craft, and writing paper!


I was super excited take a half personal day today to go to Princess A's and Deedle's holiday parties...and we woke up to thick, dense fog. Since they are both in morning classes, school was cancelled for them. Judging by the forecast for tomorrow (and by the fact that I can't make out the large highway that is behind my house), we'll probably have another fog delay tomorrow, in which case, the babes will miss out on their holiday party all together. They probably won't be nearly as sad as I will be. I'll console myself by taking the kids to school in the morning to drop of their teachers' presents. I promised them that we'll (OK, fine, KShaf) will download the old school version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas (who needs Jim Carrey when you can have Boris Karloff?) to watch tomorrow evening to celebrate our first night of vacation.

I have a handful of gifts to finish wrapping, so I'm going to go take care of that. It will be nice to only have the kids' presents left to wrap!

1 comment: