Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

December 12, 2012

Mother of the Year

I had grand plans to make dinner tonight. No, really, I did! But once I got home from work and actually started looking in the fridge for the ingredients I needed, I realized I was missing some essential ones (honestly, what is a grilled cheese sandwich without cheese?). So without any argument from KShaf, Princess A, and Deedle, we set off for dinner at the local Chinese Buffet. I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture below, but Deedle chose only orange foods for dinner: peaches, orange slices, cantaloupe, and sweet and sour chicken. Clearly, I am the front runner for Mother of the Year for allowing my son to eat such a bizarre meal.


Before we went to dinner, though, Princess A insisted that she address her holiday cards for her classmates. All I did was spell her friends' names for her, and she wrote them without any help. The teacher in me is proud, but the mom in me is even more proud. I love the studious expression she has on her face in this picture!


I've barely started my interims, so I'd better get to it. I created some cute free gift tags to attach to small gifts for classroom volunteers; they are in my TPT store!

No comments:

Post a Comment