Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

November 20, 2012

Victories and Frustrations

Thanksgiving Break is here! Woo hoo!

And what am I doing on my first evening of vacation? Working on some things to add to TPT. I must be crazy. The first thing I created tonight is a set of posters explaining the "plural rules." I found a few on TPT that I liked, but I was too stinking cheap to buy any of them. So, instead, I downloaded tons of free borders and clipart, and I created my own. One of my frustrations is that my Adobe software is still not cooperating, so until I get that resolved, I can't post anything to TPT. Boo! But, here's a sneak peek!

UPDATE: Plurals Rules Posters are now available on TPT!

So, I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out. 

Another of my frustrations is that I am having the most impossible time, figuring out how to add a TPT button to my blog. I have Googled until my fingers bled (not really...I can be a bit dramatic sometimes), but I haven't had any luck.

Enough work for tonight. I am off to drink some tea, eat a snack, and go to bed! I have plans to meet SpurDog and The Femster at the track tomorrow to run. We are running a 5K on Friday (my second), and since we'll actually be timed for this race, I don't want to be the last person to cross the finish line! I honestly didn't ever think that I'd enjoy running as much as I do. My lovely husband, KShaf, has been trying to get me to exercise for the entire ten years that we've been together. This past summer, I got a good look at myself in the mirror, and that's when I decided that it was time to make an effort to defrumpify (new favorite word) myself. I haven't lost a ton of weight, but I feel better about myself, and my clothes actually fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment