Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

November 25, 2012

Randomness

So, I made the Cheesy Broccoli Fabuliciousness that I mentioned in my previous post for dinner last night. The votes are in: thumbs-up from KShaf, thumbs-down from the kidlets (I'm pretty sure they would have preferred anything over that meal). Personally, I thought it was great; it reminded me of the Lipton cheddar and broccoli rice packets that I used to eat by the dozen in college (but this was way healthier!). Ah, nostalgia.

I'm spending today getting loose ends tied up before I have get to return to work tomorrow. It seems weird to still have 3 1/2 weeks of school before Christmas Break; Thanksgiving was much too early this year for my liking.

I added some goodies to my TPT shop. Check it out!


Oh, and P.S. I stumbled across Ashley Hughes' site this weekend. She has the cutest graphics!


No comments:

Post a Comment