Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

August 11, 2013

Saturday Snapshots (on a Sunday)

I go back to work on Tuesday, August 20th. In the meantime, I am trying to soak up as much time at home and with the family as I possibly can. As a result, most of my pics for Miss Nelson's Saturday Snapshots linky are of the fam.

 

KShaf ordered a new monitor for his computer, and it arrived on Saturday (much to his delight). The kids were completely disinterested in the monitor, but they were enthralled with the box that it came in. At one point, I found Deedle like this:

Apparently, the kids were playing a game of "Baby Polar Bear" (no idea where that came from). The box was Deedle's "cage."

Speaking of things arriving in the mail, this came for Princess A this weekend:

Super cute, right? I ordered it here.

Saturday morning, we hit the local Farmer's Market to pick up watermelon, cantaloupe, and corn. Afterward, we stopped by our favorite coffee shop. Best. Coffee. Ever.

Love this little troublemaker.

Last night, I happened to glance outside and saw this:

This is the view from my front door. Beautiful Eastern Shore sunset.

Tomorrow, I plan to run (seriously...I'm not staying) to work to grab my Teacher Toolbox. I want to give it a makeover, using my classroom theme. My brain is spinning with all of the things that I still have to make and do. This is what my coffee table looks like right now:

Complete mayhem. Sigh.

KShaf helped me create a new set of digital backgrounds. They're in my TPT store for $1.00, or you can head over to my Facebook page, "like" it, and grab the set for FREE!



Enjoy the beginning of your week!

2 comments:

  1. What is it with kids and boxes? Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the box pic! I used to LOVE to decorate big boxes and turn them into my secret homes. Of course I let Barbie hang out too!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete