Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

August 7, 2013

An Apple a Day...And Other Random Musings

I have spent this week, trying to take care of all of our routine doctor's visits before school starts (in two weeks...yikes!!). Yesterday, Princess A visited the eye doctor.

She wasn't a huge fan of the big chair at first, but once Gram agreed to sit with her, she was just fine.

Of course, Deedle had to take a spin in the chair, too.

There was a lot of waiting for Princess A's eyes to dilate, and Deedle got very creative at entertaining himself.

According to the eye doctor, Princess A has an astigmatism, and she could benefit from wearing glasses, at least in school. While I'd love to order her a few pairs from Zenni (they're so inexpensive and cute!), I think we'll go to the local optician to get her first pair of glasses properly fitted.

I have a dentist's appointment tomorrow morning, which (if I'm being completely honest) I'm dreading. I don't have a crazy fear of the dentist or anything; the sound of metal scraping on tooth enamel just gives me the serious heebie jeebies.

It's been raining here for the past two days, but on Monday, the weather was absolutely gorgeous: 75 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. So, I took the kiddos to the local beach for the day (but first, we had to stop at Target to get Deedle a boat so he could play Titanic).

I love this pic. It just screams "SUMMER!"

KShaf discovered that he's pretty good at creating digital backgrounds, using Adobe Photoshop. Check these out!

This set of 9 bright checkerboard digital backgrounds are on sale in my TPT store for $1.00!
Or, head on over to my Facebook page, click "Like," and get the set for FREE!

I used these super cute backgrounds to create a new Teacher Binder set. Check it out!

Ooh! You can now follow me on Facebook and Pinterest...just click on the links in the sidebar. 

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. I love digital paper. I've just started using it and don't know why I haven't used it before!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for more information.

    Adelle
    PrimaryJungle.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete