Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

May 21, 2013

Best Intentions

I'm bad...very, very bad. School doesn't end for us until June 10th, but I am already (subtly) starting to take things down in my classroom. I'm also trying to get my file cabinets, paperwork, and student work organized, all while trying to keep my overly excited first graders from losing all control! No small task...

My teammate, SpurDog, gave me a great idea for an end-of-year gift for my firsties. Unfortunately, it's kind of one those things that you have to think about at the beginning and at the end of the year (and of course, I didn't!), so it will have to wait until next year. I'm planning to take pictures of the kiddos on the first and last days of first grade, holding these posters that I created:

Click on the pics above to head to my TPT store to pick the posters up for free!
If you leave me a comment, I'd love to change them to meet your needs.

Using Walmart's online photo services or Shutterfly, I plan to use the pictures in photo collages to give my students as unique end-of-year gifts.

I have grand intentions to edit some of the lesson plans and printables that I've created this school year and used in my classroom to add to TPT. Between beach plans, professional development meetings, and relaxing with Princess A and Deedle, I'm not sure how much I'll actually get done. But it's nice to have a goal!

Speaking of Princess A and Deedle, they are watching Pete's Dragon in the next room...one of my all-time favorites!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment