Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

July 20, 2013

Finally Done!!

It took me A LOT longer than I had anticipated (thanks, in part, to my cagey kiddos), but my Black and White Polka Dot Classroom Decor set is finally finished! If you head over to my Facebook page, I've posted a few of the items as Fan Freebies:

Table Numbers (1-6)

Simple Name Plates

Welcome Banner

If you head over to my TPT store, the entire set (123 pages in all!) is on sale for $8.00. It's all editable, too! I'd love your feedback: if there is anything that you think I should change/fix/omit, please let me know (I'm already thinking I should add numbers 1-20 with ten-frames).

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love! P.s. I miss you like I'd miss cake if someone took it from me and told me I couldn't have any for an entire summer! True story.


    Always Sunny In a Windowless Classroom

    ReplyDelete