Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

March 27, 2013

Hellooooo, Spring Break!

Hallelujah! Spring Break has finally arrived! Funny that we're on Spring Break, considering that this is what we woke up to on Monday morning:


It started snowing around 3:00 in the morning, and it didn't let up until 6:00 Monday evening. I love a snow day as much as the next gal, but even I was a little frustrated by the crummy weather. 

While the snow was coming down outside, Deedle created a train track masterpiece in the family room, using the new engine house and drawbridge that Pop-Pop bought him at the train show last weekend.

Really, he was just killing time until I would let him go outside and play in the snow. I made him wait until the sun had come up. He's paying the price, though: he is running a fever and has croup.

After a snow day and a delayed opening, my students were chomping at the bit to have their Easter egg hunt yesterday afternoon. It went off without a hitch, but we ended up with tons of leftover eggs. Rather than count them all myself (and risk losing what's left of my mind!), I put my firsties to work this morning.

These cuties grouped and counted their eggs by fives.

This crafty crew sorted them by color and then into groups of ten. Genius!

While I was supposed to be paying attention during our afternoon inservice today, I uploaded a pack of Craft Plus writing posters that I created to TPT. If anyone out there is still using Craft Plus, head on over to my TPT store to pick up the posters!


Warning: random segue ahead! Have you met my new BFF? I don't know how I have lived this long without this miraculous invention.

 With two boys in my house (and one little princess who sometimes gets scared by bubbles in the potty and accidentally pees on the bathroom floor), this little blue bottle comes in very handy!

I hope you all have a very "hoppy" Spring Break! 

Have you ever seen a cuter blue-eared bunny?

No comments:

Post a Comment