Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

March 19, 2013

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

I just had to share how stinkin' cute my kiddos' leprechauns turned out. The little boy who made the leprechaun second from the right informed me that he made his leprechaun's eyebrows look mad because he's angry that someone stole his pot of gold. I love his logic!


I've been slacking in the running department lately. Work has just been so nuts these past few weeks that at the end of the day, I have just wanted to watch brainless television (Bravo, anyone?). Since I have (verbally) committed myself to run the 10K at the St. Michaels Running Festival in May, I figure I'd better get myself in gear! I ran 2.2 miles on Sunday in effort to ease myself back into it, and this afternoon, I ran 5.3 miles...through a cold front!

Check out those dark clouds behind me!

As I was finishing the last mile, I spotted a rainbow over our house.


After my run, I came home and was tucking the kiddos into bed. Deedle leaned in close to me and said, "Ew, Mommy! You smell like poop!" So I guess I should stop blogging and go take a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment