Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

July 5, 2013

So Excited!

Ok, I am seriously in love with my new blog design. Thank you to Alicia at Dreamlike Magic Designs for my super adorable design! She was prompt, very professional, and incredibly helpful (she even answered a couple of my inane questions without getting frustrated with me!).

I've been trying to be better about updating and improving some of my lesson plans to post on TPT. Today, I posted a 74-page lesson plan bundle that teaches the 6+1 Writing Trait, Ideas, to first graders. I'm hoping to sell each trait in a bundle, but I'd also like to sell all of them together in a year-long unit plan bundle. If you teach the traits in your classroom, head on over to my TPT store and pick up my Ideas bundle!


Click on either picture above!

I also created a set of posters to use for an end-of-year gift for my students (but you have to think a head a little to make it work!). I take a picture of each child, holding the first sign on the very first day of first grade, and I take another picture at the end of the school year, holding the second poster. You can either frame each photo, side by side, or you can use the two pictures as part of an end-of-year photo collage for each child. Parents will love the visual reminder of how much their little ones have grown!


KShaf and I have plans to go to dinner tonight (just the two of us!), and we might even stop by Hobby Lobby (can you believe I've never been??). Can't wait!

Random question of the day, before I go: Should I start a a Facebook page for Shafer's Shenanigans, or do I have delusions?

No comments:

Post a Comment