Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

July 26, 2013

Feelin' the Bloglovin' Love!

As always, I'm a day late and a dollar short. But...I finally jumped on the Bloglovin' bandwagon! Click on the icon on the right side of this page and start following me on Bloglovin'...I can't wait to feel the love!

Thinking ahead to Monday Make It...I am chomping at the bit to get started on my black and white polka dot curtains for my classroom (I'll post pics, Miss Nelson!!). I'm also thinking about creating a set of black and white polka dot classroom library labels to coordinate with my classroom decor set, teacher binder, and binder covers. I'm also working on editing and improving a lesson plan bundle that teaches the 6+1 Writing Trait, Conventions, to firsties. My Ideas bundle is already up on TPT, if you're interested. Whew! Lots to do!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment