Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

July 9, 2013

Facebook Fan FREEBIE!

I have finally started tackling some of the many things on my work "To Do" list since I've been back from Pennsylvania. One of the things I'm really excited about is my new Facebook page for Shafer's Shenanigans! And...I even figured out how to create a tab for Fan Freebies (thanks to Ashley Hughes over at The School Supply Addict for her awesome, easy-to-use tutorial...there is no way I would have ever been able to figure it out on my own!). So, in celebration, I've posted a new pack of black and white polka dot binder covers and spines as a Fan Freebie.



Just go to the Fan Freebies tab on my Facebook page, "like" my page, and you will be able to download the pack for free. Or, you can go to my Teachers Pay Teachers store, and you'll be able to find them there, too. If there are any changes that you'd like me to make to the binder covers, leave me a comment on Facebook or on my blog, and I'll be more than happy to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment