Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

January 5, 2013

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

I made Iowa Girl Eats' recipe for Chicken Enchilada Casserole tonight for dinner. Holy deliciousness, Batman!  It was amazing! Added bonus: there are enough leftovers for KShaf to take for lunch for a few days this week.

 Notice the cheesy, tortilla chip awesomeness on top.

In other news, I got the idea on Friday that it was time to organize my math manipulatives. So, I took the kidlets with me to Dollar Tree on the way home from work (much to their annoyance; suffice it to say, there was a lot of loud whining involved), and I bought a dozen Gladware-esque tubs with lids. I looked for some labels on TPT that would suit my needs, but nothing was just right. I made my own, instead (click below to grab your own set from Google Docs). If you likey, let me know, and I'll make a set for you to meet your needs.

Once I get these bins together, I plan to take a hot shower, open a bottle of Ravenswood Merlot (one of my all-time fave wines, besides this one), and read to my heart's content. 

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment