Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

July 28, 2015

SALE! SALE! SALE!

I just looked closely at my calendar for the first time all summer, and it suddenly dawned on me that my summer is quickly coming to an end (for all of you who have already returned, you have my sympathy!).

So, to help you get ready for the craziness that is the Back to School season, I've decided to throw a SALE!


My ENTIRE store will 20% off from August 1st-August 4th, including all Classroom Decor Sets and Teacher Binders. I'm also planning to revamp a few of my best sellers. Is there anything else that you need that I can create for you in time for my sale? I'm feeling creative, and I'd love to make something that will help you out! Just leave me a comment below, and I'll see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment