Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

July 29, 2015

Assess Me Linky

Today, I'm linking up with The Tattooed Teacher for her Assess Me! Linky.


Assessments usually get me down, but this is so quick and easy...I had to join in the fun!


So, here goes!


1. I talk constantly, but not to myself.

2. I'm not at all superstitious. The logical part of me won't allow me to be superstitious.

3. I have cracked my knuckles since I was a teenager, and I have the manly hands to prove it.

See?

4. I'm always hungry. I wake up hungry, and I go to sleep hungry. I love food. I finished dinner less than an hour ago, and I'm already thinking about what I'm going to snack on later this evening.

5. My husband and daughter are playing NBA Basketball on the Wii. She is freakishly good at this game.

6. I had my wisdom teeth taken out when I was a teenager. All I remember about the experience is that I was totally knocked out, and when I woke up and tried to walk out of the office, I almost passed out. My mom bought me a chocolate McDonald's milkshake on the way home from the dentist's office. As soon as I walked in the door at home, I promptly threw the entire milkshake up, along with all of the blood that I had swallowed during surgery. It was disgusting.

7. Yes! I actually showered today! It's a mid-week miracle!

8. I've never been to Disney. And, though this may be shocking to some, I have no real urge to go. 

9. I've worn glasses since I was nine years old. My first pair was a tan plastic-rimmed pair, and they were the ugliest things I'd ever seen. Thankfully, glasses have gotten a lot more fashionable over the years.

 One of my fave pairs.

10. I am a life-long Marylander. I love my little state.

Go link up! It's fun and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment