Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

December 24, 2012

I Won! I Won! I Won!

I am new to this bloggy awesomeness, and already, I'm obsessed. So obsessed, in fact, that I was blogstalking last night (while simultaneously watching The Good Wife...that is an awesome show!), and I found some UH-mazing things out there. I was already a big fan of A Cupcake for the Teacher, but now, I'm an even bigger fan. She posted an awesome Martin Luther King craftivity and printables, and she was giving away a set...and I won! I'm super excited to use it with my firsties in the new year. Thank you, Teri!

Sicky McFeelscrappy (Princess A) seems to be feeling better. Even though she is still coughing like she has consumption, her fever broke over night, and she is much more energetic this morning than she has been in days. G-ma promised that she could go over and check out the horses today, so we'll probably get her bundled up in a little while and take her over. She'll be thrilled!

I'll post pics of our trip to see the Christmas decorations and the kids baking cookies for Santa in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment