I couldn't resist sharing this goofy pic of Deedle after his bath the other evening. Clearly, he gets his gift for wacky faces from me.
Things To Get Done Before December 18th
- second quarter interims (haven't started them, and they go home on Thursday...yikes!)
- grade Unit 4 math tests (giving Unit 5 test tomorrow...guess I'd better get on that!)
- finish planning Holidays Around the World unit
- wrap a bazillion gifts (including ones for my Room Mother, my children's teachers and teacher's assistants, bus drivers, and daycare provider)
- make and package Chex mix to give as gifts
- hang ribbons on the super-cute ornaments the kids made over the weekend
- have Princess A address 21 holidays cards for her classmates (yes, I'm lazy and I don't want to address them myself...plus, it's great fine motor skill practice!)
- wrap Deedle's gift for his class holiday book exchange
- buy chips for Princess A's holiday program/party on Monday
Holy Mary, looking at that list exhausts me. As soon as I get everything on that list done, it will be time to start packing for Pennsylvania.