1. I have been meaning to do this to a set of plastic drawers for ages. Not sure what I'll store in them, but I'm sure that I'll find something!
2. Love, love, love this idea for a birthday bulletin board! (Can you tell I have a slight obsession with polka dots?)
3. This picture doesn't do the set justice, but I bought this Polka Dot Classroom Decor set toward the end of this past school year, and I already love it! I am so looking forward to having everything match in my classroom.
4. These colorful pennants just make me happy.
5. These would be super cute for supply containers (only in primary colors, not neon)! And, oh, I love some Mod Podge!
6. Oh, my. This classroom door sign is just flippin' adorable! I'd be fine with skipping the ladybug, and just go polka dots all the way.
7. Love, love, love this idea! I used owls last year for my door, but this bird theme is really tempting!
8. I'd love to believe that I am crafty enough (and that I have enough time with two kiddos running around all summer!) to make something as adorable as this:
Hey, I made a seashell wreath last summer. How much trickier can this be?
9. I got tired of trying to keep all of my math manipulatives organized this year, so I went to Dollar Tree, got two dozen generic Gladware containers, and did something like this:
10. So, I happened upon Molly's blog, and I think I officially idolize her. I have pinned a bazillion ideas from her classroom tour blog post, including these:
Simple, but adorable.
I already have these inspirational posters laminated, but I love the idea of framing them in brightly colored frames.
Head on over and link up!