I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs (as usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short) for her Five for Friday linky.
So much has happened in the past few weeks that I had trouble choosing just five things!
1. On the last full day of school, my friend and teammate, TayKo, bought three ENORMOUS donuts to celebrate the end of the school year. One word: amazing.
I mean, seriously. Who wouldn't love a donut the size of a serving platter?
2. I had to get a pic of my own kiddos on their last day of school. I can't believe how much they've grown!
They're not babies anymore. They are Pre-K and Kindergarten bound in just a few short months!
3. Our awesome daycare provider had some special theme days planned for the kiddos to keep them busy in the days leading up to summer vacation. One of those days was Super Heroes and Princesses Day:
Deedle had outgrown his old Superman costume, so I cut out the emblem and hot-glued it and the cape to a plain blue T-shirt. Worked like a charm!
Another day, they had Red, White, and Blue Day.
4. Deedle got to go on his very first steam engine ride last weekend.
The expression on his face as the engine approached was priceless!
Princess A got an engineer bear. She has changed his/her name a bazillion times.
5. I got a new pair of glasses from Zenni. The jury is still out.
Big is trendy. Right?
My hubby came home yesterday with this for me:
Just another reason why I love him.
I just got on Pinterest (again, a day late and a dollar short). I am obsessed!
I hope you're enjoying your summer as much as I'm enjoying mine! Happy weekend!