Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day and a Teacher Appreciation FREEBIE!

Whew! What a crazy couple of weeks! Between staff meetings, professional development, interims (I haven't even started them and they go home on Tuesday!), and family obligations, life has been nutty!

Teacher Appreciation Week was a blast! One of my cuties brought me these:

Yum. Fresh-picked strawberries!

I wish I had enjoyed a few of them, but these two locusts got to them first!

Our generous PTO arranged for us to have a hot breakfast, chair massages (!!!), a dessert buffet, lunch, and bagels and donuts. I'm pretty sure I gained ten pounds last week.

Speaking of Teacher Appreciation Week, if you're anything like me, you had a zillion thank you notes to write this past week. Feel free to grab the one below from Google Drive, if you can use it!


Mother's Day has been fantastic so far (although my seasonal allergies are kicking my butt!)! KShaf took the fam to breakfast at our favorite spot this morning, followed by a trip here to pick strawberries. I can't believe I hadn't heard about this place before! They had a fun little playground, chickens to feed, and two quarts of strawberries only cost $5.50!

Deedle was very proud of his finds.

I love the sky behind Princess A in this pic!

A gratuitous mother/son picture.

In honor of Mother's Day, here is a pic of my mama and me on my wedding day:

(Holy crap! My hair was super short and crazy blonde!)

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there! You deserve a day to relax and be pampered. Drink it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment