Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

April 28, 2013

Busy Week!

I have been awful about posting lately; Facebook and work are consuming my life!

On Wednesday, our entire county made the trek to Baltimore for the Common Ground conference.

 It's possible that as I was boarding the bus, I yelled, "Party Bus 2013!!" I am so professional.

The conference was not as informative as last year, but I did get some great tech gadget tips in one of the sessions I attended. In fact, I went out and promptly bought a Boom Can for my laptop the next morning. I am having crazy tech issues in my classroom right now; my Smart Board projector died two weeks ago, and I'm having to use a portable projector in the meantime. As a result, I don't have any sound. So, the Boom Can is a life saver (and you can't beat the $14.99 price at Staples!).

It's so compact and cute!

Yesterday, I took the kiddos to a birthday party for their two biffles at our local park. The weather was amazing, and everyone had a great time! 

So. Stinkin'. Cute.

Happiness is two best friends and a basket of Cheese Balls.

I'll post later after I get back from the March of Dimes March for Babies. I'm really looking forward to it! The weather is beautiful, and I'll be walking for a great cause with some of my favorite people.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! Glad you are enjoying a great weekend!

    Karen
    Anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete