Home About Me Products Freebies Image Map

November 21, 2012

Odds and Ends

Is it really the day before Thanksgiving already? I'm just excited to be going somewhere for the holiday this year. In years past, our family has come to us (since we had young children and traveling wasn't the easiest thing to do!). As much as I enjoyed having the fam join us at our house, I'm looking forward to making a few dishes and taking them to my parents' house. It's much less stressful!

I just finished assembling my student's Spelling Notebooks. I like how they turned out, but I think that next year, I'll use scrapbooking dots instead of Mod Podge to adhere the labels to the notebooks. Live and learn!

My new favorite discovery? Graphics from the Pond! She creates the cutest clipart and borders, and she is kind enough to share many of them for free on TPT! The one below is from her. Cute!


We have an uninvited visitor. A black, white, and brown visitor with four legs. I called KShaf as I was leaving the track after running, and I asked where he was. "At Walmart," he replied. I said, "What are you getting there?" "Shotgun shells," he responded. Apparently, we have a very sickly raccoon on our property. Don't worry, Mom and Dad; KShaf is on the job, and Miko (lovingly named after the raccoon from Pocahontas by Princess A and Deedle) will be disposed of properly as soon as two little kids are down for their afternoon nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment